Kaito as the Angel

In a world with Foul (phantom-like creatures), humans defend themselves by offering things to them. There is also an entity that the Foul are afraid of, the Angels.
Angels are called upon by humans when they pray hard enough. It is also up to the Angel's own will to appear before them as their loyal partner until the day they die. Angels who agreed to guard the humans normally loves them unconditionally. They call their human Beloved.
However, some humans abused this love, and made the Angels do terrible things. And as they do more and more evil, they eventually became something nasty, something even they themselves have no idea of and feared tremendously.


Mine


 Lyric:

It's time to act right now

I'm gonna own you somehow

Please don't say no and ciao

'cause I will take everyone down

I'm sick of your mind games

Stop giving me all the blame

You think that I'm so tame

Oh, how naive you are it pains

Give me the answer now

Tell me the everlasting vow

I can spare you from the Foul

Just don't make me scowl

Look at all the dying men

All trying to have your hand

You think that I am your pet

You're driving me mad

Are you cowering in fear
?
Please don't do that my dear

You know that you are my girl

Just want to make it clear

"Now come with me my love."
"It's too late to run."

You cried and tell me that

I am a scary man

But do you know I am

An angel you demand



 (Prequel) I was an Angel

Lyric:
Straying from the path of an Angel
Gazing upon all the faces
All empty and devoid of soul
I did it... with my own hand

This sin I own
I'm no longer an Angel

I cannot stop loving you
But this is too much for me
The divine light fades away
Leaving a Fallen

I will keep on smiling
Even when I'm changing
There is no telling what I am now


--------------------------

About I was an Angel:
Originally, I was going to make a prequel without the question at the beginning. The song was named Fallen instead, but I received a question in NND that goes like this, "Kaito, are you an angel? or devil?" and that instant I decided to include it in the video and changed the name to an answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment